Groundflipper is a of a 2D puzzle/action game with an infinite number of procedurally generated levels originally created for Kenney Jam 2021. Currently it's just above prototype state, under development.
The level is divided into 6 tiles which you can rotate if the player (the robot) is not standing in them. Your objective is to pick up all stars and avoid moving enemies (a bouncing ball-like creature and a flying one). Picking up diamond stars will also earn you an extra life.
- A/D: move player left/right
- W: jump
- Click left or right side of tiles to rotate them (only if player is not standing in it)
- 1/3: rotate all tiles counter-clokwise/clockwise (except the current one)
- Q/E: dig to the left/righ
- K: kill & respawn player
- R: restart game
- F: toggle full screen mode
|Published||24 days ago|
|Release date||27 days ago|
|Authors||lasermagnet, Teebor9, Fodi|
|Tags||2D, construct-3, Procedural Generation, Puzzle-Platformer, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
- Post-jam update #124 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.