This is a tower defense game, but you can move stuff around to create barricades/corridors. To have enough resources for building stuff you also have the heavy lifting (pun intended) by picking up rocks an trees and dropping them in the work area where workers will extract ore and wood from them. To build stuff, you can drop blueprints in the work area, where workers will get started on them if you have enough resources. Once they are done, you can pick up buildings from the work area and drop them wherever you want. Drop turrets on top of towers to attach them permanently.
You can move towers at any time and turrets also work while you are carrying them. Enemies can pass through towers, but not rocks, trees, fences or lava.
We have super basic drop-in local co-operative multiplayer support for up to 4 players!
You can find the control scheme on the main menu screen. The game supports keyboard, mouse, touch and gamepad controls as well.
Press F to toggle full screen.
Press M to mute/unmute audio.
Press P to pause/resume.
- Extended multiplayer, 4:3 and 21:9 screen support & moreMar 16, 2022
- Local co-op and a bunch of other stuff!Mar 10, 2022
- Less skidding, more FPS (hopefully) and some flowersMar 05, 2022
- Post-jam update 1Feb 26, 2022
- LAUNCH, or "probably our final update (unless we find more bugs we can quickly f...Feb 22, 2022
- Level progress bar + minor improvementsFeb 22, 2022
- New level, menu screen, the lotFeb 22, 2022
- Sounds, base hit points, waves - we're feature complete!Feb 22, 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.